terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2015

GLOBOS DE OURO NO MEU INSTAGRAM


Eu e a minha melhor amiga e Hair Stylist - Inês Santos
Obrigada querida, amei!!!

Me and my beautiful BFF and Hair Stylist - Inês Santos
Thank you my dear!!!


The beautiful ceilings of the dinner...amazing...


My dear friend Dino who decorated all the tables for the nominees dinner


Pormenores do meu look
Details of my outfit


Posing!


Photographer pictures 


Globos de Ouro 
(Portuguese Golden Globes)


Having fun being silly :P


Selfie


Carmen Rodrigues de Almeida, Adelaide de Sousa e Isabel Pires de Lima


E a melhor parte, divertir-me com os amigos - Raquel Strada
...CROQUETES, MOSTARDA E CERVEJA!!!

The best part...having fun with my friends - Raquel Strada
...CROQUETTES, MUSTARD AND BEER !!!


Maria Botelho Moniz, Raquel Strada, Isabel Pires de Lima, Diana Bouça-Nova e Rui Pêgo
...playing decadent...


As melhores torradinhas de Lisboa!!!
The best toasts Lisbon !!!

See you next year!

Photos - Isabel Pires de Lima

1 comentário:

  1. A bolsa em forma de peixe era muito gira : )

    http://thelifestyleandfashion.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar