sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2015

DUBAI - HOLIDAYS IN PICTURES


Fly Emirates


Dubai from the sky, so organized, so beautiful!


Four Seasons Resort - Dubai at Jumeirah Beach


Lobby 


Lobby


My bedroom


Bathroom


Tub


Tub Detail


Shower


Closet


My bedroom


Bedroom view


Bedroom view


I love hotel flowers decors


Breakfast with a view


Breakfast options


My Breakfast 


The Beach


Dubai


Dubai Mall - Shoes Department


I couldn't resist to a pink berry ice-cream!


Sunset


Sunset and Fou Seasons Sculpture 


Sunset Drink


Lounge Area


Dubai Delicatessens - SO YUMMY! Addicted now!


Going out


Some shopping from Dubai Mall


Restaurant celling


Mercury Lounge Bar


Mercury Lounge Bar



Modern Shisha


Smoking Shisha


Out and About


Pool side


Pool side


Sea


Palm tree detail 


The view


Mosque


Madinat Jumeirah Hotel


Huge Lamp - Madinat Jumeirah


Madinat Jumeirah


Ginger Ale


 Brunch at Madinat Jumeirah


Madinat Jumeirah


Dubai Pictures


Madinat Jumeirah


Gold Market - I want a neckless like that!


Boat ride


Old Dubai


Atlantis The Palm


Atlantis The Palm - Celling


Nobu Dubai - Black Cod


Atlantis The Palm - Aquarium 


Do you need gold?! 
Only in Dubai!!!

Photos - Isabel Pires de Lima

1 comentário:

  1. Ver estes fotos faz-me tão feliz! Boas recordações do Dubaii
    Beijo
    AMA

    ResponderEliminar